Northside 7 Habits Hand Signals
7 habits update.mov
Use the link here to practice the 7 Habits Hand Signals!
Early Years is a reproducible newsletter that shows parents how to improve their children’s school readiness and their own parenting skills. It’s full of age-appropriate tips and activities that are practical and immediately useful to parents of preschoolers and kindergartners. Parents will discover how to:
- Discipline with love.
- Create lifelong readers.
- Support their children’s development as able, active learners.
- Instill a love of learning—the basis of academic success.
- Build their children’s confidence and respect for others.
- Become partners with teachers and schools.
- Establish good habits—and character traits—that last a lifetime.
To view archived newsletters click here.
Click on the link below to open the Early Years newsletter
January Spanish 2015.pdf
February Spanish 2015
March Spanish 2015
April Spanish 2015