Northside Polar Express Silent Auction
Each Kindergarten class created a work of art and it is on display in the cafeteria! These items will be available for silent auction today through Polar Express night. All money raised will be used by Adopters to help purchase security cameras for our school.
Northside 7 Habits Hand Signals
7 habits update.mov
Use the link here to practice the 7 Habits Hand Signals!
Early Years is a reproducible newsletter that shows parents how to improve their children’s school readiness and their own parenting skills. It’s full of age-appropriate tips and activities that are practical and immediately useful to parents of preschoolers and kindergartners. Parents will discover how to:
- Discipline with love.
- Create lifelong readers.
- Support their children’s development as able, active learners.
- Instill a love of learning—the basis of academic success.
- Build their children’s confidence and respect for others.
- Become partners with teachers and schools.
- Establish good habits—and character traits—that last a lifetime.
To view archived newsletters click here.
Click on the link below to open the Early Years newsletter
September Spanish 2014
October Spanish 2014
November Spanish 2014