Red Ribbon Week
Theme: Love Yourself: Be Drug Free!
Monday– Put a lid on Drugs (Wear a hat)
Tuesday– Love Yourself: Be Drug Free! (Red Out-wear lots of red)
Wednesday– Drugs Can’t Find Me! (Wear camouflage)
Thursday– Team Up Against Drugs! (Wear your favorite sports team gear)
Friday– No School: Happy Halloween!
Northside 7 Habits Hand Signals
7 habits update.mov
Use the link here to practice the 7 Habits Hand Signals!
Early Years is a reproducible newsletter that shows parents how to improve their children’s school readiness and their own parenting skills. It’s full of age-appropriate tips and activities that are practical and immediately useful to parents of preschoolers and kindergartners. Parents will discover how to:
- Discipline with love.
- Create lifelong readers.
- Support their children’s development as able, active learners.
- Instill a love of learning—the basis of academic success.
- Build their children’s confidence and respect for others.
- Become partners with teachers and schools.
- Establish good habits—and character traits—that last a lifetime.
To view archived newsletters click here.
Click on the link below to open the Early Years newsletter
September Spanish 2014
October Spanish 2014