Lady Panther Volleyball Camp
for the registration form.
Use Registration form attached or go to http://goo.gl/forms/dZYe4SxRHl to complete online registration.
Who: Girls who have completed grades K-5
When: Friday, June 17th from 5:30-9:00 pm
Where: High School PAC
Why: Fun filled night of Mentoring, Volleyball, & Dinner while parents/guardians take advantage of a night out. It’s a Win – Win!
Registration begins at 5:00pm; Cost: $30 for pre-registration & $35 at the door
“ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SEND THE SR HIGH TEAM TO BRANSON TEAM CAMP”
Your camper will not only learn volleyball but also do the following:
· Be mentored by the Sr Hi Lady Panther Volleyball Team & Coaches
· Create Spirit Cards, Team Cheers/Chants!
· Learn Basic Volleyball Skills
· Experience team bonding through dance and silly games
· Learn Teamwork
· Take a pic in a Lady Panther Uniform and with the team
· Play in a championship style volleyball game
· Have pizza, fruit, and Gatorade for dinner
Siloam Springs Public Library Summer Program
to see the Siloam Springs Public Library Summer Program calendar of activities for students and their families!.